1. stop taking your health for granted, we don't get two shots at this. drink your water, eat your veggies, manage your stress, and get enough sleep.
2. choose another perspective. we can't control what people say or do but we do get to choose how we react to it and the meaning we choose to give it. make it work in your favor, don't give up your power.
3. don't let the little things get to you. if it won't matter 5 years from now, don't spend more than 5 minutes on it.
4. feel your feelings to the fullest. being sensitive is a super power. honor those feelings, let them move through your body, and then release them. trying to hide them only blows up in your face lately.
5. it's okay to set boundaries. and then set some more. and then some more.
6. karma is real. trust and have faith in it and focus on YOU.
7. your gut is always right. always. listen to that thing! you always regret it when you don't...
8. heartache, trauma, and nights crying to your cat are blessings in disguise. every lessons learned has made you a better person and gotten you clearer on who you are and what you want. embrace the chaos.
9. if you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy in a relationship.
10. friends come and go and it's OKAY. stop dwelling on it and appreciate each person for the role they played in your life, long or short.
11. stop saying you don't have time and just call it what it is and say it's not a priority, see how that feels.
12. being sweet to everyone all of the time can get you into trouble. say how you really feel and what you really want.
13. feeling guilty about what you eat is a waste of time. eat the extra slice of pizza and move on. the stress you put yourself through beating yourself up about it is way worse for you than just enjoying it and continuing on with your life.
14. love the journey and stop focusing so much on the destination and you'll be much happier.
15. find something to appreciate about every single person and every single situation, no matter how impossible it seems. trading expectations for appreciate will change your whole reality instantaneously.
16. don't rely on one stream of income. having multiple streams of income is the best thing you can do for yourself TODAY.
17. how you manage your energy is more important than how you manage your time.
18. spend money on experiences and travel over material things. this has been one of the biggest game changers in my happiness.
19. keep a journal. USE that journal. it's free therapy.
20. find something that you're passionate about and pour into it unapologetically. stop settling for just going through the motions, collecting a paycheck, and waking up and doing it all over again. we are meant for so much more than that.
21. dreams change and that doesn't mean you failed.
22. never stop learning. keep setting new goals. always be working towards something bigger and better.
23. take more alone time to sit and reflect. all the accomplishments are nothing if they're not reflected on and given the chance to sink in and become a part of your growth.
24. HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOOKS.
26. don't be afraid to use the block feature on social media and in your phone. BOUNDARIES
27. don't be so quick to judge others OR yourself. you aren't seeing the whole story. grace is the greatest gift we can give and receive.
28. when someone is frustrating you or making you mad, it's because they are reflecting a part of your OWN self that you're unhappy with. be self-aware enough to realize that and heal your own demons first.
29. no matter how many times you've been hurt, keep your walls down, your heart open, and love fearlessly